This is open to anyone from any country that is a follower on my blog.
If you are wanting to take part then please email me (from the ME tab at top of my blog) with your postal info and ill add you to the list of participants for the following month.
Please help yourself to the button to advertise the RAK - remember to link it back to my blog.
- April - A theme depicting something typical from your country
- May - A pink theme
- June - A black & white and one other colour theme
- July - A Summer Holiday theme
- August - A shaped card theme - anything but square/rectangle
- September - Colours of autumn theme
- October - Use the colours on your countrys' flag theme
- November - Things that make you happy theme
- December - A cute & cuddly theme
- Below is the list of participants in the RAK but everyones postal details are held by me and only issued as and when the new month card swap begins . I have added each persons blog address so you can go visit your partners RAK and become a follower should you choose.
When your card is ready to be sent off if you can click on that months posting from above and then place a comment to say its on its way.
When you receive your card in the mail if you can create a posting on your blog about the club showing your card ( or) if you dont have a blog create a FB photo album called RAK and add the photo in there . Then which ever method you use if you return to my blog and again click on that months posting and link up your blog post or FB photo on Mr Linky so we can then all see each others RAKs received.